Dry docking cradles definition - Sailing Superyacht
Lenght: 106 m. / Displacement: 2,550 tons
Definition of the modular dry docking cradles’ structure and dimensions
- Project planning and management
- Weight and bill of materials estimation
- Cradles layout optimization regarding vessel bending and local strength
- Cradles sizing for modular ground transportation
- Structural optimization through commercial standard profiles usage
- Chainplates arrangement and calculation
- 3D parametric modelling
- Cradles contact surfaces modelling for CNC manufacturing
GENERAL ARRANGEMENT DRAWING
KEEL CRADLE EXPLODED VIEW
Transient Ship Impact – Simulation and loads assessment
ANALYSIS OF THE ACCIDENTAL IMPACT BETWEEN A DRIFTING VESSEL AND A FIXED WIND TURBINE TOWER
- Drifting vessel’s mass properties definition and impact velocity calculation
- Characterization of the structural non-linear behavior of the tower structure
- Advanced multibody diffraction analysis
- Coupled FEM and hydrodynamic simulation of the impact
- Loads assessment at critical points of the tower structure
- Tower instant deformation after impact
Custom Superyacht Fender System
Development of custom fenders for superyacht embarkation area.
- Determination of the tender impact loads
- Scantling calculation for the carbon structure
- 3D files for molds production
- Production drawings
- 3D presentations for the Owner
- Design of custom fittings for deck attachment
- Research for shock-absorbing materials
Technical marine survey of a 54' Sailing Yacht
- Technical inspection of the yacht’s general condition.
- Attendance at sea trials
- Survey Report
Semi-submersible Platform Concept for Offshore Windfarm Maintenance Operations
- Hull design and platform sizing.
- Intact and damaged stability. Weight control reports. Ballast system design.
MARINE ENGINEERING - Time domain simulations:
- Advanced BEM diffraction analyses.
- Hydro-aero dynamic coefficients determination.
- Seakeeping analysis.
- Operational loads assessment.
- Script programming – Pre and post processing.
- Marine operations – Method statement and procedures
- Preliminary risks assessment.
Ritz Carlton 190m Luxury Cruise Ship
- EXTERIOR ENGINEERING:
- Public decks outfitting – Basic and detailed engineering
- Specific elements design proposals
- Coordination of suppliers
- STRUCTURAL DESIGN OF LOCAL AREAS AND SPECIFIC STRUCTURES OF THE VESSEL
- DESIGN AND STRUCTURAL DEFINITION OF COMPOSITE MATERIALS FITTINGS: Fenders, exhaust cover, jacuzzis cases
- 3D MODELLING OF EXTERIOR AREAS:
- Photorealistic renders
- 3D-Presentations to the Owner
Classic 50m Schooner
Complete Rig Analysis and Update
11m Workboat Catamaran
Towing plan of a 78’ Sailing Yacht from Torrevieja to Alicante
- Communications with Flag Administration
- Towing line calculation and definition
- Tugboat power requirement calculation
- Towing plan report development
Towing plan diagram